An internship is a structured and monitored workplace experience gained through exposure and interactions within a real work environment. The Services SETA funds three types of internships:
- Graduates from Higher Education and Training (HET) institutions with full qualifications at NQF level 5 and above
- R36 000 per unemployed learner, of which R2 500 must be paid to the learner as a monthly stipend for 12 months.
- Learners seeking workplace experience to complete the Nated (N6 only) National Diploma - R36 000 per unemployed learner, of which R1 500 must be paid to the learner as a monthly stipend for 18 months.
- Graduates who have achieved a National Certificate Vocational (NCV) from a Technical, Vocational and Training (TVET) college
- R24 000 per unemployed learner, of which R1 500 must be paid to the learner as a monthly stipend for 12 months.
Insika Foundation NPC has Internships in various fields including :
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Office Administration
- Tourism Management
- Public Relation
- Public Management
- Financial Management
- Management Assistant